Customer Support -- Call Toll Free (888) 994-2443
A Team of On-Call Experts
PatientKeeper offers comprehensive support for our maintenance-paying clients. From problem resolution to user assistance, our highly trained and dedicated employees are ready to help.
The PatientKeeper Customer Support Center
The PatientKeeper Customer Support Center is available 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET Monday through Friday for all types of issues and is available 24x7x365 for critical issues.
Customers can contact the Center:
- Online through the PatientKeeper Customer Support Portal
- By e-mail at email@example.com
- By phone -- Toll Free: (888) 994-2443
Optional Support Service
PatientKeeper provides a number of optional software support service offerings that complement our standard software maintenance and support services:
Active Monitoring Services –With PatientKeeper’s active monitoring service, our support center will monitor the availability and health of your PatientKeeper system including database server, application server, and interfaces on a 24x7x365 basis.
Database Administration –If you don’t have an in-house database administrator, PatientKeeper will perform all installations, configuration, performance tuning, backup scheduling, and upgrades for Oracle servers used exclusively by the PatientKeeper application. Active monitoring services for the Oracle database is included as part of this service.
System Deployment Services
The PatientKeeper systems deployment team manages installation and upgrade services to ensure optimal performance for PatientKeeper software. The team also provides other services such as:
- PatientKeeper Platform performance analysis and tuning
- PatientKeeper Platform migration/expansion planning and deployment
- PatientKeeper Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery planning
- Post deployment support and maintenance of PatientKeeper customized solutions
- PatientKeeper Database Maintenance/upgrade/migrations services
Annual Healthcare Code Updates
Each year, PatientKeeper incorporates updates to the standard CPT-4 and ICD-9 codes into the PatientKeeper system at no additional charge. This service applies to PatientKeeper Charge Capture, NoteWriter and CPOE software.